Tuesday, September 28, 2010

In my dreams.....


I had such a kick-ass dream last night.
One of those that was more like i was the lead character in an action movie rather than a dream.

The part i remember most clearly was jumping between two moving trains....oh yeah and my gorgeously hot 'love intrest/sidekick'. I like how i gave myself a good looking sidekick to help me out on my adventure.

Perhaps my sub-concious is trying to spice up my life because i've got into a very boring daily routine that requires watching a lot of tv....

Now if only I looked a bit more like Angelina Jolie in my dreams......


1 comment:

  1. Ok, so this sounds like the best dream ever!! I wish I jumped between moving vehicles with a hot side kick in a dream...or you know in real life!

    I have returned to blogging with a brand new blog, I would love it if you had some time if you could stop by and check it out!xo

    pearls-and-timepieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete