Monday, March 15, 2010

Leopard Print?


Leopard Print....with a question mark.....

i've always been of the opinion before that leopard print was trashy
but last weekend i was watching Goldie Hawn in 'Housesitter' (one of my fave films) and she was wearing a short leopard print coat in it...and i thought, 'oooh, she looks good'
Later on that very day i came across a similar leopard print coat with 70% off in the shop.
How could i resist.
So i have been wearing it ever since,
in my head feeling like
i am Goldie Hawn...

orAnne Bancroft



but so far the only people i have actually been compared to are a hooker,


and Boyce's wife from Only Fools and Horses....
Oh Dear, Oh Dear......

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha. That hooker bending over is totally hilarious. On a more serious note, when I got my leopard print shoes I was a little concerned that I wouldn't have a thing to wear them with. My husband (who actually paid for the flats) reassured me by saying "leopard print goes with everything."

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha. you could so pull of cheetah. just don't wear purple tights or cheetah boots and your good.

    ReplyDelete