Saturday, January 14, 2012

A slightly late Christmas Dinner....


As it turned out after my last Nutcracker performance (29th Dec) i had a few days free.
So i hopped on a plane and went to the UKto see the New Year in....

I spent a couple of days with Captain Tim and his family in Bournemouth
and then we headed to London to visit my sisters
(and introduce them to Tim....
nearly 3 years and they still hadn't met him yet!)

I persuaded my Big Sister to cook me a Christmas dinner because i'd missed out on one.
And i'm personally of the opinion that Christmas is not over until you have sat down and enjoyed a Christmas dinner....oh and by the way I LOVE CHRISTMAS CRACKERS!




My sister, the ultimate chef,


Oh here is Joel with the Monk Mug that I picked up at
a crazy ass Antiques shop that we found on the drive over to London.....
(also bought was an owl tea pot for my sister the owl collector)





A visit was also made to Del-Boy....
my lovely little tortoise who is not so little any more....i
n fact he is practically a dinosaur, i couldnt believe how big he has gotten!
I was only in the Uk for 5 days but i cant tell you what wonders it did for re-charging my batteries...and even though i was a little bit late at getting into the Christmas Spirit, get into it i did with maximum enthusiasm....

In fact Tim got a little bit anxious taking me out in
public at my squeals of glee at all Christmas decorations....

i guess i was winding up as everyone else was winding down!

No comments:

Post a Comment