Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside....

Yesterday
we probably had the best Scottish weather possible.
Not a cloud in the sky.
Today,
i'm sitting listening to the rain tap against my window.
After a year of Solid Cairo Weather,
i'm fairly enjoying the unpredictability....

At any rates,
My Nana, my sister Georgia and I went for a little stroll down to the beach.
Oh yes with the dog.

Since i've been away they've gotten a dog.
I'm not really a doggy person, but this one is slowly growing on me.


Mandatory poses next to the ice cream van..

mandatory human/dog totem pole picture,
giant ice cream.....

this water was FFFRREEEEEEEEZZZZIIIINNNNNGGG,
the North Sea is Cold, give me the Red Sea or the Mediterranean any day.
But there were people out swimming in it....
good thorough bred Scots

After we got back Georgia a I decided to give The Dog a pampering session.
A nice shower and a hair cut.
The Dog had been supporting the DreadLock look,
mainly because it lives in a house of wee boys who arent big
on grooming for themselves never mind a dog.



So we ended up mainly just cutting all the matted hair off its butt and leaving the rest of it.
it now looks hilarious like some wannabe Poodle....
i think its a look thats going to catch on


No comments:

Post a Comment