Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pretending to be a celebrity...



Whilst going to the supermarket today to buy
eggs to make brownies (that i managed to burn)
Captain Tim asked me why i was dressed like Britney Spears.

Yes, i was wearing his jogging bottoms,
with his t-shirt, combined with my fur coat and some uggs.
My hair was screwed up on the top of my head because it
hadnt been washed in a few days,
and i donned a pair of sunglasses cause i wasnt wearing any make up.

He wasnt quite sure exactly why i was so pleased with the comment,
but i was, mainly Bbecause trashy Britney Spears
was exactly the look that i was going for.





Sometimes, i dont mind leaving the house looking my absolute worst.
I like to think that people are looking at me wondering which A-List celebrity that i am.

Captain Tim thinks that i'm a strange one,
he may be right.

1 comment: