Friday, December 4, 2009

A little bit of Marilyn....


I'm currently reading a biography on Marilyn Monroe,
here are a few thinks that i've learnt.





She stated that one of the highlights of her career was an impromptu entertaining of the troops in Korea during her honeymoon to DiMaggio.






She was an avid reader....and sometimes would not come on set until she had finished what she was reading











She was always trying to improve herself.













She a vulnerability that attract people to want to protect her
















She would often answer reporters with questions so as to not actually answer their questions at all....for example when asked about her affair with Miller she replied,

"How can they say we're having a romance when he's already married?"








At the age of 16 she could skin a rabbit or a deer and cook it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I had no idea about any of those facts. Thanks for giving me my fact of the day for the next week or so. I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog.

    ReplyDelete