Saturday, November 17, 2012

Tripping....

Slovenia was awesome!

it was like being in wonderland with all our favourite friends.

We got all fattened up,
eating at our favourite restaurants and
being cooked amazing meals by friends.

Its nice to be in a place where we 
know if we go in a restaurant its gonna be good food, 
because we've done all the tried and testing in advabce.

travelling around a lot its something you notice,
restaurants are hit and miss,
sometimes its nice to have a place you can go to 
and every thing is gonna be good.

In fact the whole trip was a bit like that....
i definitely feel like Ljubljana is my home away from home

And now....

we are in Lanzarote, in the Canary Islands.

Sailing here was not the best of pleasures for me.
i got sick again on the first today,
and although i drugged up on sea sick meds after that and felt physically fine
I spent my birthday bobbing around on the ocean and for me
that was not fun at all....
booooo....

my poor husband doesnt quite get my 
dislike for the bobbing...but he tries.


No comments:

Post a Comment