Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dressing for the weather...

Whats up with the weather at the moment?

Everyday i look out my window and try to guess from the clouds as to how to dress appropriately....an age old technique which i have used for years but apparently my weather-window- guessing-skills are in dire need of improvement as of late.

Recently i 've been caught out wearing summer sandals in a thunderstorm and welly boots in scorching hot weather...

on the other hand i'm adamant that now that it June and i 'm not currently living in Scotland but in a warm climated place it should be sunny weather every day on a constant basis which means summer dresses every day....

I can see that Mario has this problem too...


1 comment:

  1. My biggest problem with dressing for the weather is remembering that rain requires its own set of gear. I NEVER remember to bring an umbrella or a raincoat on days when it's pouring.

    ReplyDelete