Tuesday, June 29, 2010

angry clouds...

the other night it was eerily quiet and yet the sky was amok with lightening but funnily enough no thunder or rain....





Dear Angry Clouds,

I know what it feels like to grumble and groan
and feel like no-one hears you.

I know what it feels like to have sparks flying inside
and no-one understanding.

But sometimes you just need to let it all out.

And burst those clouds and cry big fat drops of rain.

When you let the tears out sometimes it just feels better
releasing the pressure.

and i know you don't want to hear this...
but do you know how pretty you look when your angry?

From Your Friend
Rebekah

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness such angry clouds!
    but this video is kind of way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rain... it makes me feel so safe and wonderfully alive. I think I'm the only Miami person on earth who loves clouds and rain so much.

    ReplyDelete