Friday, May 7, 2010

Go Away Nasty Grey Clouds....


I have of late been unconcisously making up a list of exciting summery things to do now that it is Summer time.....

i am all aglow with anticipation.

But the grey clouds seem to have come back and are spoiling my plans....

I guess I'll have to put them on hold until Mister Sun chases them away.

Here a few things on my summer list...

Climb Nanos and fly a Spiderman kite at the top of it
(cause i saw a Spiderman kite in a toy shop the other and secretly coveted it)


Swim in the outdoor pool that i have cycled past
many-a-day for 2 years and never been in but alwas wanted to

Have a barbeque

Go white water rafting....
again something i've talked about and never done...



Go to Vintgar Gore....it looks so pretty
These are just the tip of the iceberg....
Summer this year is going to be so FUN!

1 comment:

  1. You will love Slovenia! Its gorgeous, amazing people and the food is incredible!

    ReplyDelete