Thursday, June 27, 2013

Commuting....

London life is busy.

I just feel like i dont stop.....ever.
on friday night i came home and was fast asleep by 8.30.

commuting is a killer,
it just seems to take so long to get anywhere in london.
i live in London and it takes me longer to get my
course each day than some of the girls
who live much much further away!!!

I miss husband.
little things like how nice it would
be at the end of the day just to sit on the sofa next to him.
or how i just want to tell him about everything all the time.

The course is going pretty well,
and i've made a few new friends which is always goood,
also been spending time with old ones too.

At some point i'll get round to blogging about
what i've actually been up to...
but for now i'm going to catch me some
zzzzz's

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about wanting to tell them everything. When my husband was away I missed just telling him little stupid stuff.

    ReplyDelete