Thursday, June 6, 2013

Back to school....


I'm on the fourth day of my course.
I'm attending the 
Royal Academy of Dance Professional Teaching Diploma course.

There's lots of lovely people on the course and
lots of information to take in.

Its good to have fellow students who you can talk to,
i cant tell you how many times we've said to each other
at certain times,
'Oh my Goodness i'm glad that you feel that way too'
(mainly when we are lost and dont have a clue whats going on)

Its quite a broad variety of people too,
all from different backgrounds with different strengths and weaknesses.

For me i think its going to be hard to transition from 
think about how i would do a step as a dancer
to changing my thoughts to how would i teach that step as a teacher.

its a long day and busy schedule
and London is so big
i spend half my time commuting.....

Luckily some of my favouritest people live in London too
(two of my bridesmaids)
i've been trying to squeeze in some social time with them too.

Turns out before i came to London 
my husband emailed my friends and ask them to look
after me as he is worried about me being here without him.

What a sweetie....
good to know that he is taking care of me from a distance
He's my Hercules. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying it! You can find the best people when you're all together striving for something like this course you're in, because you all have that same drive and passion that led you to take the course.

    ReplyDelete