Thursday, September 1, 2011

Turkey : The Aegean


After Troy we drove down the coast and stopped at Assos,
which had been recommended to us by our waitress the night before.

(can i just mention at the this point that the Turks are some
of the friendliest people i've ever met)

What an amazing view that place had of the Aegean.

And then onwards we went,
not before taking a beach break to sit
and feel the breeze whilst reading my book.

originally i was up for a swim,
but forsook it for a paddle,
leaving the Swim up toCaptain Tim.

What can i say The Aegean was not quite up
to my required swimming temperatures.






2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious, these photos are amazing! (I also adore your bathing suit- it's so cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some great photos.
    Have a nice weekend, I left you an award, which you can read more about here http://allaboutconnie.blogspot.com/2011/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete