Thursday, February 9, 2012

Yum yum....


I love that feeling that you get when you cook a new recipe and its a success.

Pride, satisfaction and a full stomach....

I'm loving Pinterest for all the new cooking tips i'm finding.
With recipe books there are normally so many things in there that i'd never eat...but now i'm compiling my very own recipe book with things that i'd actually like to eat and cook.

Anyhows today i made a simple tomato sauce for my pasta...
from scratch.

(picture is totally not mine but from the website i took the recipe from)


and it was delicious, and simple, and made me feel
accomplished and healthy at the same time.

And okay,
so i realise that this recipe had like 3 ingredients and was not rocket science,
and i've cooked harder things in the past...
but i feel at the moment like i'll never have to buy a jar of pasta sauce ever again...


1 comment: