Tuesday, October 12, 2010

For no reason.....


Yesterday i was feeling great.
On top of the world.
Happy.
Tickled Pink.
For no reason.
That's just the way that i was feeling.

And today i feel worried.
Anxious.
Lonely.
Blue.
For no reason.
That's just the way that i'm feeling.

And i know that nothing changed from yesterday to today.
And that i'm being silly.
And that i got invited out to 2 different social events tonight,
and i declined them both
and sat alone in my room
and wanted to call my mum
who didnt answer.

But,
I just ate a bowl of granola with banana yoghurt
which i had to walk to the shop to buy
but it's my current Food-Love
and one must always obey ones current Food-Love,

and i already have a sneaky feeling that tomorrow
things are going to look brighter.


3 comments:

  1. This happens to me aaaaall the time. It's strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope today is treating you better :)
    You've got email! (or text, I haven't decided yet)

    ReplyDelete