Wednesday, July 7, 2010

me and my jelly shoes...

So i realised the other day that for the past 3 years during the months of may until september i have only worn one pair of shoes.
My lovely jelly shoes.
We have been through lots of good times together....
and not so many bad.
In our three years together they have come in handy in a multitude of different places and events.
For example...

They make great dancing shoes at parties...
they are excellent for late night golfing in thunderstorms...


for just hanging out at graveyards in

for going on rollercoaster rides,
they keep me in the queues and prevent me from running away...

and for hiking up to hidden water falls...

Perhaps you cant see them in these pictures
that is why they have also inherited the nickname of being called
My Invisible Shoes

I hope that we have many more fond memories in the making

No comments:

Post a Comment