Sunday, September 8, 2013

I've not gone AWOL....

In fact i've been very very busy.

I've finished my Ballet Teachers Diploma (with top grades...who knew!)
I've been holidaying in
Morocco, Gibraltar and the South of Spain
(hopefully photos to come soon) 

But most importantly today is 
our first wedding Anniversary!!!!

Which is just an excuse for me to post wedding photos again!











Our Wedding Day was amazing,
we love looking at the pictures and
reminiscing about it,

but being married is what its all about and its amazing.
Someone who loves me and supports me
and makes sure that I'm aiming to be the best i can be,
putting me straight when i'm out of line.

I cant wait for year 2....

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, and thanks for the pictures I now know what a scotsman wears under his kilt;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1 year anniversary! Those pictures are SO much fun. Your photographers really captured you guys in the photos.

    ReplyDelete