Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Swan swamped.....


i'm knee deep in swan lake rehearsals again....
(cross your fingers that it doesnt get cancelled again)
and also managed to use up my entire months supply of interent usage in one week....

that would be all that googling of wedding venues that i've been doing....

i pretty much had a breakdown on my way to work the other morning.
i cried the whole 45minute journey into the arms of the stranger sitting next to me....
Too tired....and 4 months of Swan Lake rehearsals is draining me,
i was ready and excited to do it back in February.
That compiled with my parents need to send me wedding ideas every two minutes was unbearable (they got the message and have calmed down)

i also got my period a few days later which explained
the inability to emotionally cope with anything....
i hate being a girl....

i've got like a million awesome holiday pictures
that i might get round to putting up here one day...

but probably not any time soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment