Friday, August 31, 2012

Crafty as a two year old....


Today i helped my sister Georgia make some of my place setting name tags for my wedding.
Hmmmmm....
i'm so unartistic.
The ones i made looked like they were down by a two year old,
i met just tell people that my 9 year old brother made them.

I've never had the crafty gene.
i've got lots of crafty ideas for the wedding,
but am now realising i'm going to have to have a lot of help from other people
who have the crafty gene to pull it off.

I also went to a friends wedding ceremony today.
Got to check out the competition dont cha know...

She was 45mins late walking down the aisle,
i was sure i was finally going to be in a wedding
where someone gets stood up at the aisle.

Looks like not this time,
and i sure hope not next time i go to a wedding,
(mine)




No comments:

Post a Comment